Design Thinking Facilitator
I teach classes and facilitate workshops for IBMers, IBM Design Thinking clients, studio visitors and even others in the community. In every workshop, my goal is to encourage every person involved to participate, have a voice, and think creatively. Often, the best solutions occur when participants least expect it; my goal is to work to make those moments happen.
1. Users come first. Always.
2. Research is often undervalued.
3. Accessibility is not a barrier to innovation.
3. Multiple minds and diverse backgrounds are necessary for innovation.
4. We are not our users.
6. Focus on value, not product.
7. Visual design cannot save a bad design.
8. Be curious and observe.
9. Design thinking is not just a process, it's a mindset.